2010/03/04

Introductoin

     Hello, everyone. My name is Kirsty Lin.Hsilo is my hometown. In my free time, I like watching Korean Drama, reading novels and blogging(not this one). I love traveling! I think journeys enrich my life. My hobby is imitating everyone with Karen in my daily life. Now I live with Karen, Tiffany, and Ruby in Yohe City.

     I have a part-time job in Yohe. After class, I am an teaching assistant at Yo Ping Sesame Street English School. My duty is doing telephone teaching and making up classes for students. Most of the time I like children very much except they did not behave well in the class.

    I am going to graduate in two months. The only wish is to find a job that I am really interested in. I hope I will remeber to update my blog often though I don't like the user interface very much.


See you next time!

7 則留言:

  1. Hello my dear imitating partner. Even though it's very hard to find a job that you are interested in especially with good pay, I believe you will finally get a job which is most suitable for you. And I hope before we graduate, we can successfully imitate the one we are still unable to grasp the feature.

    回覆刪除
  2. Hey Kirsty, nice to meet you!
    Hope I can make a friend with you! (shy)

    回覆刪除
  3. I love reading your blog, the Chinese one, of course XD
    Hope we can have the jobs we like after graduating!!

    回覆刪除
  4. love love love~~~~~(annoying yoko
    haaaa

    回覆刪除
  5. So how do you like telephoning teaching? Is it hard?

    回覆刪除
  6. I like telephone teaching because I can add a little dialy conversation at the beginning. Then I have to ask several questions about the specific range and correct their answers. At the end, I need to encourage them to work hard or ask them to listen to CDs. But sometimes I will get angry if I know the student cannot answer the questions because he/she didn't study.

    回覆刪除